Air New Zealand is looking for a spokesperson for the Antarctica: No Ordinary Place, No Ordinary Assignment project, a two-week adventure in Antarctica, where the chosen candidate will join National Geographic photographer Jason Edwards to document environmental issues and important research being conducted by research teams sponsored by Air New Zealand and Antarctica New Zealand.
Here's a rundown of what you'll need to land this gig:
You're going to need a rugged sensibility to survive the harsh landscape of Antarctica.
You'll be using your unique communication skills, whether it's blogging, tweeting, and/or shooting content, in order to share your experience with countless viewers throughout the globe. You'll be an advocate for this fragile landscape, so it'll help if you can create a unique voice for Antarctica.
Air New Zealand wants you to spread the word, so being able to get the message out to a mass audience is paramount.
Visit airnewzealand.com/voiceforantarctica to submit your entry for a chance to win.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades