You're never too old to join in the fun. A 99-year-old woman helped Bismarck, North Dakota, recapture a snow-angel-making world record. Learn how to make snow angels.
You Will Need:
* Waterproof clothes
* A hat
* And gloves or mittens
* A friend
Step 1: Pick a spot
Pick a clear spot in the snow as tall as your body and as wide as your outstretched arms.
*Tip: Fresh powder works best—make a snow angel right after a storm, when the snow is untouched.
Step 2: Fall backward
Carefully fall backward onto the snow with your arms outstretched.
Step 3: Move your arms and legs
Move your arms and legs back and forth, like you're doing jumping jacks.
Step 4: Press your head
Press your head back enough to make a clear indentation.
Step 5: Get up
Get up carefully so you don't wreck your masterpiece. For best results, have a friend help you up.
In 2002, 1,791 people in Bismarck, North Dakota, made snow angels on the state capitol grounds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades